Emergency Preparedness Program
Onsite and Offsite Emergency Response Organizations (ERO & ORO) perform the planned actions and guidance needed to mitigate the consequences of an emergency and to ensure the health and safety of the employees and public.The program’s objectives are to:
- Maintain the Onsite and Offsite Emergency Response Plans, including their associated implementing procedures.
- Ensure the operational readiness of Barakah Emergency Response Facilities, systems and equipment.
- Train the Onsite and Offsite Emergency Response Organizations (ERO & ORO).
- Assist the Offsite Stakeholders in the development and implementation of their emergency preparedness programs.
- Develop, conduct, and evaluate emergency preparedness drills that implement the Onsite and Offsite Emergency Response Plans.