Developing the Next Generation of Nuclear Experts
Diploma in Nuclear Technology (DNT)
Nawah Energy Company, the subsidiary of Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation (ENEC) offers a professional Diploma in Nuclear Technology (DNT). The 24-month program provides a training opportunity for high school graduates interested in contributing to the sustainable development of the UAE's nuclear energy industry.
The program enables Trainees to gain practical experience and specialized knowledge within the nuclear industry. When they have successfully completed the program, trainees will be able to join the Barakah Nuclear Energy Plant workforce as equipment operators or in technician positions.
The Program plays a major role in nurturing Emirati talent and ensuring the long-term success of the Barakah Nuclear Energy Plant, offering future leaders a pathway to driving Net Zero 2050 efforts in the UAE.
A successful candidate must satisfy the following criteria:
- UAE National aged 18-25 years
- Have completed grade 12 high School with a minimum 60%
- Hold IELTS 5.5 or above
- Pass an interview including skills and aptitude tests
- Pass a medical examination and Fitness for Duty assessment.
- Completed National Military Service
Benefits of the program:
- A monthly stipend during the Program period
- Direct employment after successfully completing the requirements of the program
How to apply?
For applications, you may send your documents to: email@example.com